TUITION FOR 2019
Where does my tuition go?
Tuition covers the following:
- The actual lesson time spent with the student.
- The time preparing for each student.
- An individualised plan for each student’s course of study.
- Student incentives, prizes, and certificates
- Teacher's training and experience.
- Teacher's continuing education to keep the teacher current on methods and techniques.
Other fees throughout the year may include:
- Studio Binder
- Lesson books ($50-$100 per year)
- Examination fees, if student & parent are to take part in the program (price depends on grade)
- Recital fees
Billing and Payment
- Lessons are billed monthly. This will be the tuition fees per month, not per 4 lessons.
- Invoices are sent on the 1st of each month and payment is due by the 7th of each month.
- Invoices may be sent via hardcopy or e-mail as PDF attachments.
- Payment can be made by bank transfer, cash, cheque and PayNow.
- Books and materials will be provided for purchase by the teacher and included in a separate invoice.