(AGE 7 AND UP)
“Often a single experience will open the young soul to music for a whole lifetime."
- Zoltán Kodály
Celinna Mawar Piano Studio offers a unique teaching methodology, combining the traditional and modern approach of Russian and American schools of piano playing. Tons of hours and effort has been poured into researching the best teaching methods and materials, as well as attending numerous teaching workshops, courses and seminars. The result is a unique and comprehensive teaching method that develops students' playing, musicianship and imagination through stories, interesting music, technology and fun educational games.
☑︎IN SAFARI, STUDENTS WILL:
‣ Learn the motions of an effective and healthy piano technique.
‣ Develop the ability to read music notation.
‣ Reinforce basic rhythm skills through various activities and games.
‣ Gain confidence in aural, memory, technique, fluency and concentration.
‣ Improve and encourage creativity through improvisation.
‣ Learn folk songs, popular tunes and the standard classical piano repertoire.
LESSON DURATION: 45 minutes
PROGRAM DURATION: 2-3 years