Celinna Mawar Piano Studio offers a unique teaching methodology, combining the traditional and modern approach of Russian and American schools of piano playing. Tons of hours and effort has been poured into researching and testing the best teaching methods, materials, and repertoire, as well as attending numerous teaching workshops, courses and seminars of master teachers. The result is a unique and comprehensive curriculum that develops students' technique, musicianship, artistry and imagination through stories, well-sequenced music of the highest quality, technology and fun educational games.
“Students will be playing sophisticated and imaginative music from the very beginning."
IN THE BEGINNING YEARS, STUDENTS WILL:
‣ Learn the motions of an effective and healthy piano technique.
‣ Develop the ability to read music notation.
‣ Reinforce basic rhythm skills through various activities and games.
‣ Gain confidence in aural, memory, technique, fluency and concentration.
‣ Improve and encourage creativity through improvisation.
‣ Learn folk songs, popular tunes and the beginning standard classical piano repertoire.
LESSON DURATION: 30 or 45 minutes